Re: Latest Letterman sked: Greg Kinnear, Julie Chen, Elvis and Emmylou, Tom Arnold

Michelle wrote:
> Traci wrote:
>>> *Thursday, July 21 Actress Courteney Cox; musical guests Elvis Costello
>>> and Emmylou Harris
>>
>> What the hell is Cox promoting? feh....At least the music will be good.
>
> Maybe she'll be talking about her recently purchased gianormous new
> boobies.

Hadn't heard about these...is she perhaps still nursing? When did she have
her baby? I anticipate a lot of baby talk between Dave & Courtney.

  • Re: Latest Letterman sked: Greg Kinnear, Julie Chen, Elvis and Emmylou, Tom Arnold
    ... Traci wrote: ... >> and Emmylou Harris ... > What the hell is Cox promoting? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Latest Letterman sked: Greg Kinnear, Julie Chen, Elvis and Emmylou, Tom Arnold
    ... >> Traci wrote: ... >>> What the hell is Cox promoting? ... I anticipate a lot of baby talk between Dave & Courtney. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Oh My God, I am a mess!!
    ... you have to baby that precious quit of yours. ... from hell and I am just miserable!!! ... EVERYONE in my family smokes, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: ATWT -- Todays Show
    ... As bad as Babs is, she is absolutely right: ... As far as the baby thing, they are probably going to stick with the ... Hell, all of the actors are already in their 20s. ... All, except for the actor playing Casey, who is about to turn 20. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Wow, Bob.
    ... i have no idea what's going on, i feel so powerless. ... was Hell going to Kansas, and HELL going to Monterey, and the concert ... i'm very very very upset right now, bob. ... and you acting like a baby isn't very comforting. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)