Re: For all unattached afl'ers

Brady wrote:

> >>I wonder whether Judith Miller has a significant other.
> >

> > Yeah, but just try to get her to reveal anything.
>
> She could tell me. I'd put it in 'the vault.'

Tell you? I wasn't talking about that sort of reveal. You were thinking some
sort of oral exhang.... oh - now I see what you're getting at.

--
TomC2; I have much to learn.

  • (ot) into hot air
    ... actually climb Mount Everest, ... Everest suddenly jumped into my head as sort of a funny image. ... A: Yeah. ... the people and the story instead of just joke, joke, joke, joke, joke. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: LaTeX for documentations in large projects
    ... but I did learn more of her jargon than she learned of my jargon. ... Yeah, nowadays, the workplace is far less tolerant of this sort of ... Sad as this sort of familiar/casual interaction can be ... I did have a lot of fun teasing the true believers by mentioning that ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: 4E:- Previews for May & beyond (long)
    ... Yeah, you know what? ... I know that some folks find this sort of thing offensive to the ... sense of the NPCs not stepping in. ... The players are all quite capable of doing that for themselves, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Most SF headline of the day
    ... Yeah, the sort of thing the original poster and I were talking about here ... Puppeteer planets); according to the Wikipedia entry on "Kemplerer rosette", ... http://burtleburtle.net/bob/physics/kempler.html has some Java applet ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Great Records You Think are Shite
    ... I don't think it seriously influences cultures & people as much ... you yeah, yeah, yeah!", "We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow ... If you don't get the Beatles, that's fine, but you ... Most demonstrations and protests now have some sort of choral singing ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)