Re: Hoo Hoo loses his $300 Mil bid

On 2012-04-27 12:43:39 +0000, xxx@xxxxxxx said:

I won't, your obsession with Howard amuses me too much.

And your obsession with defending him (no matter how stupid it is) is amusing me as well.

  • Re: Hoo Hoo loses his $300 Mil bid
    ... your obsession with Howard amuses me too much. ... And your obsession with defending him is ... amusing me as well. ... Show me when I've defended him, stupid. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: John Rogers approves of this t-shirt
    ... And for that matter, you still haven't even proved that race was behind ... stupid enough to justify comparing him to a chimp. ... but you're mocking him over something that doesn't even apply to him. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: ANN: ai-philosophy group
    ... That makes you look ignorant and stupid. ... >It is not a matter of psychological prejudice, ... worst type of obfuscatory metaphysics as a consequence. ... understood by 19th century and their predecessors. ...
    (sci.cognitive)
  • Re: Nikita on CW
    ... The 'big reveal' was the 56K modem noises. ... It doesn't matter to me that it was encrypted. ... And I hate stupid, lazy writing. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Activation stinks because I cant reinstall....
    ... Whether Microsoft could have a better system or not is a different matter. ... You or your companies failure to maintain adequate inventories of you assets ... Also record any license numbers. ... > out something stupid that MS has done. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)