Re: Ahhhh I invented everything Robin…Hoo Hoo
- From: Howard <Stern@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:34:54 -0500
On 2012-01-27 18:50:14 +0000, Me said:
On 2012-01-27 14:20:20 +0000, Iskabibble said:
On 2012-01-27 14:16:06 +0000, Howard Stern said:
Seriously, I'm waiting for Hoo Hoo to say he invented breathing! And marriage! And divorce! He's even said he invented the whole "Unplugged" TV show that used to be on MTV. Just another example of somebody with extremely low self-esteem issues, trying make himself seem more important than he is. And you losers who pay to hear him actually believe it. Well what can you say, you also believe he's the King of All Media…bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Well, he did, didn't he? At least that's what he always says…and Howard wouldn't lie to me would he? He's my God!
Well if you believe he's a God then you're an idiot. Just saying
Well I listen to him, but doesn't he lie a bit? Especially when it comes to Howard math? He thinks he has more listners than ever now I think.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is Howard Stern relevant?
- Next by Date: Is Howard Stern disappearing?
- Previous by thread: Re: Ahhhh I invented everything Robin…Hoo Hoo
- Next by thread: Re: Ahhhh I invented everything Robin…Hoo Hoo