Re: Just thinking...
- From: KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 17:19:24 GMT
On Thu, 06 May 2010 12:30:31 -0400, JimmyM wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 16:17:25 GMT, KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 12:14:01 -0400, JimmyM wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 16:12:07 GMT, KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 11:47:51 -0400, JimmyM wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 11:25:09 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)"
On Thu, 06 May 2010 10:47:56 -0400, JimmyM <mmm@xxxxxxx> puked:
2. how many people are going to keep Sirius after their new car
subscription runs out? That has much to do with the new car
buyer's wallet .. The ford escort buyers are keeping their Sirius
subscription if they haven't had their cars repo'd before the new
and what does this have to do with stern's ongoing popularity?
No one I know gives a shit about him. Since I have a sat radio in
the car, my wife and I have listened a couple of times and she was
like "eh". Any time anyone I knows brings him up says he sucked
after Jackie left and they're right.
You really have excellent follow-ups. This rivals the rapier-like
"you wish" of earlier this week.
Ever think you do more damage to your position than the people you
not in here.
even if i cared what a cubicle dweller,
You're like a parody of yourself. And a liar.
- Prev by Date: Re: Just thinking...
- Next by Date: Re: MSNBC: Excerpt from Frogbrain's new book
- Previous by thread: Re: Just thinking...
- Next by thread: Re: Just thinking...