Re: HAHA HOWAAAARD HOWIE HONEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!

Drumrboy wrote:

On Jan 27, 1:16 pm, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:05:04 -0800 (PST), Drumrboy <drumr...@xxxxxxx>
puked:

On Jan 26, 10:30Êpm, "X...@xxxxxxx" <x...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

I like, love you so much honee!

I want you to write a book with me honee, and it's just me and you. Me
and you honee, just the two of us on our own special little book
project.

I'll get the construction paper, and I'll also get the fingerpaints
honee!

it will be such a cool little project, let' make a picture book of our
dog, our own best friend, our dog...i forgot it's name Howwward!

HONEEE!

Obsess much? please post your arrest record (for the kids)

I guess you "outgrew" this too?

He's gonna buy Betho's books just to look at the tits. And he'll be
in luck because dogs have more than women do...

Dogs don't really have tit's, more like just nipples. Can you buy tits
for a doggie? Maybe a nice double D, bolt on set of six?

Hooked on Phonics works. give it a try
.