Re: HAHA HOWAAAARD HOWIE HONEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!

Drumrboy wrote:

On Jan 27, 1:16 pm, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:05:04 -0800 (PST), Drumrboy <drumr...@xxxxxxx>
puked:

On Jan 26, 10:30Êpm, "X...@xxxxxxx" <x...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

I like, love you so much honee!

I want you to write a book with me honee, and it's just me and you. Me
and you honee, just the two of us on our own special little book
project.

I'll get the construction paper, and I'll also get the fingerpaints
honee!

it will be such a cool little project, let' make a picture book of our
dog, our own best friend, our dog...i forgot it's name Howwward!

HONEEE!

Obsess much? please post your arrest record (for the kids)

I guess you "outgrew" this too?

He's gonna buy Betho's books just to look at the tits. And he'll be
in luck because dogs have more than women do...

Dogs don't really have tit's, more like just nipples. Can you buy tits
for a doggie? Maybe a nice double D, bolt on set of six?

Hooked on Phonics works. give it a try

  • Re: HAHA HOWAAAARD HOWIE HONEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!
    ... and you honee, just the two of us on our own special little book ... dog, our own best friend, our dog...i forgot it's name Howwward! ... He's gonna buy Betho's books just to look at the tits. ... Dogs don't really have tit's, ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: HAHA HOWAAAARD HOWIE HONEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!
    ... and you honee, just the two of us on our own special little book ... He's gonna buy Betho's books just to look at the tits. ... Dogs don't really have tit's, more like just nipples. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: River hijinks-- was: Re: O.T. FiOs
    ... Sorry your trip wasn't what you expected.I love big newfie dogs. ... a friend of mine had NFLD pups and they were the cutest ... slapping the surface of the river and bouncing ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: "Practical Equilibrium" and moral theory
    ... Dave, why do you find it so difficult to think of animals as friends ... easily have said that such animals are beneficial to humanity and no one ... I don't think that I stretch the word "friend" beyond its ... Below, you dispute the friendship of dogs and human beings, but Dave ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: The Great Catnip Heist
    ... > Many years ago a friend of mine was growing certain plants for her own ... > with a few twigs left on them and her cats Bonnie and Clyde both lying ... But in working at the emergency vet clinic, I HAVE seen cases of DOGS ... "She ate a brownie that my, uh, FRIEND made me. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)