Re: HAHA HOWAAAARD HOWIE HONEEEEEEE! HAHAHA!

Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

I like, love you so much honee!

I want you to write a book with me honee, and it's just me and you. Me
and you honee, just the two of us on our own special little book
project.

I'll get the construction paper, and I'll also get the fingerpaints
honee!

it will be such a cool little project, let' make a picture book of our
dog, our own best friend, our dog...i forgot it's name Howwward!

HONEEE!

Obsess much? please post your arrest record (for the kids)

  • Re: Why do u listen? (Im new)
    ... Rev. R. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD" wrote in message ... It's called USEnet ... ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: OT: Howard Stern
    ... "Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD" wrote in message ... Or if there was a new phase happening in the Revolution Trilogy .. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: head to head
    ... Rev. R. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD" ... A child proof cap ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)