Old new tires

Have your tires expired? It may sound silly, but aged/used tires are
being sold as new at major retailers across the country, and bad tires
are to blame for thousands of automobile accidents and hundreds of
injuries and fatalities every year.

Have you recently purchased tires you thought were new? Read the
following information on how to tell when your tires were made and
what to do if you've been tricked: http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/Aged_Tires

  • Re: A simple question...
    ... supposedly had the wheels sold out from under it). ... Tires, David. ... They are made of rubber, go on the wheels, and are easily ... of baseless pretensions to "understanding the art of photography" that ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Car keys
    ... A nice basic pickup owned by Caltrans most of its life. ... I DID have to buy three new tires eventually, but I got one free Firestone because it was on the recall list. ... It has, BTW, a lifetime battery. ... Penney's really didn't contemplate our automobile usage when they sold us that battery. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: OT: Wheel Shimmy
    ... Tell her the bricks are for the crematorium that the guy who sold her ... the tires will be using.... ... No wonder you are so left-wing, you really do hate the world. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: gluing on tubulars
    ... Vittoria 22mm tires. ... I sold our very last set to Paul van Valkenburg but a diligent search might find a pair. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: My attempt to buy tires
    ... Hopefully the tires will still be there when you go back on Monday. ... install date for about a week later. ... The unit I bought was a closeout, ... I figured they'd slap a sold ...
    (rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata)