Re: Beth Oats book - check out tags on Amazon

On Jan 6, 5:01 pm, KK <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:48:52 -0800, Drumrboy wrote:
On Jan 6, 2:27 pm, KK <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:34:06 -0500, JimmyM wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:14:25 -0500, Dude777 <dude...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

Beth, my pet pitbull just chewed off our newborn's balls.

What can we do Beth?

Buy him a bass guitar, a gold lame' shirt and a fedora.

yep, and then he can have fun jet setting around the world in first
class 70% of the time just like me.

I love that getting to fly first class sometimes is the best thing
about your life you can think of to brag about.

Imagine if he got first class 80% of the time.

Ah, to dream ...

Maybe Rocky can book a couple of hundred more gigs and Tubby can cash
in all the frequent flyer miles and take Nancy with him. First class
of course....

  • Re: Beth Oats book - check out tags on Amazon
    ... about your life you can think of to brag about. ... Ah, to dream ... ... Maybe Rocky can book a couple of hundred more gigs and Tubby can cash ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Beth Oats book - check out tags on Amazon
    ... first class 70% of the time just like me. ... about your life you can think of to brag about. ... Ah, to dream ... ... Maybe Rocky can book a couple of hundred more gigs and Tubby can cash in ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Beth Oats book - check out tags on Amazon
    ... first class 70% of the time just like me. ... about your life you can think of to brag about. ... Ah, to dream ... ... Maybe Rocky can book a couple of hundred more gigs and Tubby can cash in ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • [LH] Songs that make me cry
    ... "In My Life", The Beatles ... It's alright we told you what to dream. ... "Never Be Mine", Kate Bush ... "Dark Paradise", Lana Del Rey ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • Re: Vancouver and Seattle (long and unorthodox)
    ... > since the morning after the Vancouver Springsteen show: ... Weathering the pain of life, and siezing the dream of life in this ... > Greg and I eat pie. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)