Re: Beth Oats book - check out tags on Amazon

On Jan 6, 5:01 pm, KK <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:48:52 -0800, Drumrboy wrote:
On Jan 6, 2:27 pm, KK <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:34:06 -0500, JimmyM wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:14:25 -0500, Dude777 <dude...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

Beth, my pet pitbull just chewed off our newborn's balls.

What can we do Beth?

Buy him a bass guitar, a gold lame' shirt and a fedora.

yep, and then he can have fun jet setting around the world in first
class 70% of the time just like me.

I love that getting to fly first class sometimes is the best thing
about your life you can think of to brag about.

Imagine if he got first class 80% of the time.

Ah, to dream ...

Maybe Rocky can book a couple of hundred more gigs and Tubby can cash
in all the frequent flyer miles and take Nancy with him. First class
of course....
.