Re: Thinking out loud ..

"Drumrboy" <drumrboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:81c37830-bdfd-4201-9c83-02dbf467796c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 22, 11:55 am, "jeWINKwink" <whoe...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Drumrboy" <drumr...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:eee574bb-a7f2-47b8-8bac-2ae2b8089c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 20, 1:35 pm, "jeWINKwink" <whoe...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thinking out loud ... what's the race ??

Myleaha and Mykayhla Woods, 18 months, were left alone with their
brother
Jaterius, 2, by their mother for the weekend in the family home. The
home
had no electricity or running water and the only food was located on the
floor of the kitchen ... 6 cups of jello.

Was that *GRAPE* jello?

I am going to say YES without knowing FOR SURE ..

Was there a pack of Newports laying around? Cause if there was I'm
ready to guess...

YES a pack of Newports opened at the bottom.

  • Re: Thinking out loud ..
    ... Jaterius, 2, by their mother for the weekend in the family home. ... Was there a pack of Newports laying around? ... YES a pack of Newports opened at the bottom. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Thinking out loud ..
    ... Jaterius, 2, by their mother for the weekend in the family home. ... Was there a pack of Newports laying around? ... YES a pack of Newports opened at the bottom. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Thinking out loud ..
    ... Jaterius, 2, by their mother for the weekend in the family home. ... Was that *GRAPE* jello? ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Thinking out loud ..
    ... Jaterius, 2, by their mother for the weekend in the family home. ... had no electricity or running water and the only food was located on the ... Was that *GRAPE* jello? ...