Re: Footnote to buffoon "The Mighty T.B."

Took ya two (so far) replies to a single post to spew out that babblespeak?

T.B.

  • Re: Anyone notice these?
    ... Since you recognize that I've not replied to "every single post" ... You're too insignificant to hate. ... So by your incessant replies I can then deduce you must hate me, ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Set Network ID params in Owner Properties
    ... Michael Schwab ... > please do it with a single post, listing the groups in the To line. ... > and sending a single message centralizes the replies for future browsers. ... >> How do I programmatically set the user name, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Answer A Question For Me Yads
    ... I would hope that not even Yads would fall for such obvious baiting. ... He replies to every single post with three or four words of ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Newsreader problem
    ... a long thread that has so many replies to / replies to.. ... Also, I have 6,000+ headers that download.. ... Quote colors will only identify who posted what within a single post, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Hamas and Fatah
    ... Get back in your kennel poodle... ... Two replies to a single post is always a sign of losing it, ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)