Re: NASA: "Water on the Moon!" This is the Shameless Science!
- From: KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:56:07 GMT
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:27:55 -0400, jonathan wrote:
"KK" <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:52:07 -0400, jonathan wrote:
And since ...."Hanks is currently ranked the #1 box office star in the
world with over $3.521 billion total box office gross, an average of
$100.6 million per
film." His word carries great weight with the public.
Funny you left out.....
And ...."Hanks is a member of the National Space Society, serving on the
Board of Governors of the nonprofit educational space advocacy
organization founded by Dr. Wernher Von Braun "
Along with other board members like half a dozen astronauts, the former
chairman of Lockheed, and on and on.
If I were to say, the sky is blue, would you argue with that too?
For Christ's sake - being a board member of a nonprofit requires no
knowledge or expertise.
- Prev by Date: Re: NASA: "Water on the Moon!" This is the Shameless Science!
- Next by Date: Re: Bethwhore will never hold a baby
- Previous by thread: Re: NASA: "Water on the Moon!" This is the Shameless Science!
- Next by thread: Re: Bethwhore will never hold a baby