Re: Our First Lady - Class And Style All The Way

On Fri, 08 May 2009 00:12:47 -0400, KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 07 May 2009 18:46:08 -0400, Rev. Dr. Ben Rand III, Esq, PhD wrote:

And Barry's nasty wife wears 500 dollar sneakers.

Nasty? Come on. Hottest First Lady since Jackie O.

that really is not saying much.

she's got gigantic Booey teefuses.

  • Re: Post code search for Isle of Man
    ... We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the ... drugs began to take hold. ... I remember Jackie ... saying something like: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: AMF Newbies
    ... You involved Peter Horan and ... You know this is down right insulting, Are you saying that Jackie is ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: How not to dismount your motorcycle- part deux
    ... We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the ... drugs began to take hold. ... I remember Jackie ... saying something like: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: *How* much fuel??!?
    ... sounding much like they were ... > Of course, if you don't want to own one, you can charter the 'Jackie ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Our First Lady - Class And Style All The Way
    ... Hottest First Lady since Jackie O. ... Damn, you're buying into that? ... She has bingo wings and people say ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)