Re: Hire High Pitch for a party?

"Drumrboy" <drumboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:49249073$0$4885$607ed4bc@xxxxxxxxx
On 2008-11-19 15:38:49 -0500, "tar~bal" <base@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

"tHeReALjeWitCH" <tHeReALjeWitCH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mNidnUMI2IYc37nUnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Drumrboy" <drumboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4922ee9f$0$14288

"why did Mainelli leave the Sirius going up, at the same time Howard
going down out" (Marrone 9/25/06)

That is possibly his BEST EVER post .. EVER ... if you email me your
list,
I could set up voting for the best on HIS website .. www.qoam.com

Is he still on his company's website?

He never was. Besides, they don't normally list the janitorial staff on
the company web page.

I was only half joking when I said that he was the corporate fall guy. The
shit evidently hit the fan and they fired him for cooking the books "without
their knowledge". If you're a shady company, it's a good idea to have a
really stupid fall guy on the payroll...

  • Re: Hire High Pitch for a party?
    ... going down out" (Marrone 9/25/06) ... I could set up voting for the best on HIS website .. ... I was only half joking when I said that he was the corporate fall guy. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Hire High Pitch for a party?
    ... going down out" (Marrone 9/25/06) ... I could set up voting for the best on HIS website .. ... they don't normally list the janitorial staff on the company web page. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Last SBS request for a while... I promise!
    ... If I enter "http://default " into my browser I just get "page could not be ... do so I've mucked up the "Default" website. ... > You mean company web? ... >> save the configuration of their own Default website and sending it over ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)