Re: NY Post Page Six column about BethO training for NYC Marathon
- From: "The Mighty TB" <partyslammer@sowcal. ahrahr.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:16:04 -0700
"Sue M." wrote:
From today's NY Post Page Six column at:
NOW that's a runaway bride. Beth O-trotsky is so serious about training
for the next New York City Marathon, she's planning an 18-mile run the
morning after her October wedding to Howard Stern. Her training for
the Nov. 2 race is already under way with the shock jock joining her
three times a week for runs in Central Park and the Hamptons. O-trotsky
has been following the New York Road Runners training schedule and
will run her first-ever marathon to raise awareness for the North
Shore Animal League on Long Island.
Heh, one day after she gets hitched, she's planning on bolting from Rodan.
(cue Mr Ed voice) "Huurrrummphhhh, I got my papers, the fortune's mine! Neeeghhh!"
- Prev by Date: Re: NY Post Page Six column about BethO training for NYC Marathon
- Next by Date: Re: NY Post Page Six column about BethO training for NYC Marathon
- Previous by thread: Re: NY Post Page Six column about BethO training for NYC Marathon