Re: the Stern Wedding

On 2008-07-24 08:00:14 -0400, "tar~bal" <base@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

"Drumrboy" <drumboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:48879afc$0$5023$607ed4bc@xxxxxxxxx
On 2008-07-23 15:33:24 -0400, "tar~bal" <base@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

<american.male.1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0ff6d8db-cb6c-4631-b336-ba34e27b1ac4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jul 23, 8:20 am, KK <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:20:14 -0400, JeWitch wrote:

"KK" <_...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:32:38 -0400, JeWitch wrote:

I read that they are having a PRIVATE 'family only' wedding first
and
then
one for the friends later. I am thinking "Of course!! She -IS-
Jewish."
.. they are doing the Jewish wedding for the family and the
traditional
wedding for friends and the press.

I thought she wasn't Jewish.

I think she is NOT Jewish in the same way that Howard is HALF Jewish.

I thought she was catholic. Why would Stern say she isn't if she is?
think he'd get much less grief if she were.

Why are you all pontificating about Beth's religion? Why don't you
just look it up?
You could use the same source that told you she got her dog from a
mill.

hehe.

She got her dog from the pet store that advertised on his show with that
silly "Lucky the Rabbit" story.

Where do pet stores get their dogs from?

Tee hee.

They steal them from Katrina victims?

No, guess again...

Tee Hee....

Jeremy>
--
"And just like any rich powerful guy, he went out a banged a lot of hot babies." (Michael "Borat" Marrone 05/27/08)

  • Re: the Stern Wedding
    ... they are doing the Jewish wedding for the family and the ... wedding for friends and the press. ... She got her dog from the pet store that advertised on his show with that ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: the Stern Wedding
    ... the traditional wedding for friends and the press. ... little more hardline with crime than I am, Shitfoot, but make the ... 10,000 volts won't necessarily kill you. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: the Stern Wedding
    ... the traditional wedding for friends and the press. ... Stray to far and it puts 10,000 volts through you. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: the Stern Wedding
    ... they are doing the Jewish wedding for the family and the ... wedding for friends and the press. ... She got her dog from the pet store that advertised on his show with that ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: OT: Sinking Titanic stuff you did not know?
    ... ROBBBBBBB! ... that was after talking with my dear friends handle *followtheyellowbrickroad* ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)