Re: Jackie Martling question

"muhak" wrote ..
On Jun 11, 9:53?am, charley <varric...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Since I cancelled my sirius over a year ago only because I was in the
car more I don't hear the show anymore. ?Does Howie and Robin still
speak of Jackie in that negative way they use to. Just wondering what
he's up to now.

Goblin speaks negatively about everyone who left his show.....because he
thinks that he should be making $1M a year....and everyone else should be
getting $35K

  • Re: Jackie Martling question
    ... Does Howie and Robin still ... speak of Jackie in that negative way they use to. ... The guy was asking about Jackie, ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Jackie Martling question
    ... �Does Howie and Robin still ... speak of Jackie in that negative way they use to. ... Who is Jackie Martling? ... Who is Robin? ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Jackie Martling question
    ... Does Howie and Robin still ... speak of Jackie in that negative way they use to. ... The guy was asking about Jackie, not Jimmy. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Okay, I normally have no beef with Howie Rose...
    ... But delagado just hit his second homer of the night, and the scoreboard just flashed "Domo Arigato, Carlos Delgado!" ... Howie, who says he doesn't speak a word of Spanish, didn't know what that meant, but he was sure it was something like, "MVP candidate ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)