Bill Buckley, sniveling racist, dies

February 27th, 2008 at 01:19pm Pat Cunningham

Spare me the tearful eulogies for conservative icon William F. Buckley, who died
today at the age of 82.

Buckley and his magazine, National Review, have a shameful history of promoting
racism.

To wit, consider these gems:

In a 1957 editorial titled ?Why the South Must Prevail,? the National Review