Re: Howard Stern
- From: "tar~bal" <base@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:49:06 -0500
"Yepp" <noemail@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Darek <asd@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:Xns9A4AEE2BD71E7asdasdcom@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Paulie Walnuts <gwb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote inNo one listens to Adam Corolla unless they have a gun to there head and
where did his ng move to????
Seriously. Stuttering John calling into Adam Carolla today talking
smack about Tom Cheepasano, and not a peep in here.
He made Jackie The Plugman Jokeman look like a piker at the end.
Oofah, deuche chill moments.
stuttering john...who cares he was funny when on stern but not heard from
And let's not sell SJ short, for a long period of time, he was the main
reason Stern was in the public eye. His interviews were notorious and
brought Stern into the spotlight more than a lot of what Stern was doing at
And not to mention, most of his material was written by Jackie. The Howard
Stern Show got the credit.
- Prev by Date: Re: FREE HS Show & HS TV on the Internet...
- Next by Date: Re: Howard Stern
- Previous by thread: Re: Howard Stern
- Next by thread: Re: Howard Stern