BethO in today's NY Post Cindy Adams column
- From: Sue M. <batchild1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:39:03 -0800
From Cindy Adams' column in today's NY Post at:
(about the screening of the movie "I'm Not There")
TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE DYLANS
The screening was at Chelsea West Cinemas, 23rd near Ninth. And to
this garden spot of New York, what did they wear?
Gere, navy cashmere. Ledger, sneakers, Sumo-wrestler hair - half
ponytail, half bun. Bebe Neuwirth, red pleated plaid skirt: "I bought
it in Bermuda in 1984." Eva Amurri, low-cut tighttight sheath.
Julianne Moore, amortizing the same St. Laurent black patent strappy
5-inch platform heels she wore at Tom Cruise's party. Model Beth
Ostrosky, wall-to-wall diamonds and designers - Dolce & Gabbana here,
Versace there, H. Stern everywhere. "But not the jeweler H. Stern, my
fiancé, Howard Stern, who bought them."
- Prev by Date: Re: new goblin & his whore pics
- Next by Date: Re: new goblin & his whore pics
- Previous by thread: Another concert for Al Gore, Esq.
- Next by thread: Re: BethO in today's NY Post Cindy Adams column