Re: Howie's 2 Bitches
- From: Drumrboy <Drumrboy@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:42:44 -0400
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:36:19 -0400, Locutus wrote
(in article <13ijp34ahcmio66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
"Drumrboy" <Drumrboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:21:40 -0400, Locutus wrote
(in article <13ijo7ln4jasr8c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
"Drumrboy" <drumrboy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Oct 31, 5:06 pm, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:06:46 -0700, Drumrboy <drumr...@xxxxxxx> puked:
On Oct 31, 4:03 pm, Paulie Walnuts <g...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this what they mean by a "dog and pony show"?
Now that's a certified groaner. LOL
Hey man, It can't all be *A* material. :)
How about just some of it? That would be a start.
That's not even *C* material. That's Howard Stern funny right there.
It is not material at all, it is simply an observation.
Like Sienfeld observations that aren't funny either?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Just checked my email
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Just checked my email
- Previous by thread: Re: Howie's 2 Bitches
- Next by thread: Re: Howie's 2 Bitches