On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:39:24 -0700, God's Debris <heaven@xxxxxxxx>

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:03:29 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <chase@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am not gay. I never have been gay....

Would a gay person ever contemplate the idea of 'I have never been

I thought gay people were born gay...

And AGAIN you start a gay thread. You have a fixation on gays. Your
obsession is not normal.

I'm thinking you aren't a chick. Maybe you should look at your own
usenet obsession, replying to me. If you are a chick, sorry, I'm
spoken for...

lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For those here following the Zimmerman-Martin murder...
    ... shacking up with some chick. ... Everyone knows only black guys shack up with chicks. ... I thought gay was good! ... Here you go making disparaging comments about same again. ...
  • Re: Fuckin hilarious
    ... noticed you couldn't score any chick, ... lifestyle choice to turn to men and became a gay. ... If I was even in a closet there would be two naked chicks with me. ... Because I'm not gay like you. ...
  • ABC - Chick or Gay?
    ... Dancing with the Stars - chick & gay ... Pushing Daisies - chick ... America's Funniest Home Videos - asexual ...
  • Re: Are You in the Viewing Majority This Fall?
    ... Nothing disparaging meant by that of course - I hate just ... chick, gay, macho and asexual. ...