Re: Poor Marrone.....

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:08:42 -0700, marrone <marrone.m@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Aug 14, 11:59 am, Drumrboy <drumr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
marrone <marron...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote innews:1187106116.322180.223710@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Aug 14, 10:51 am, Drumrboy <drumr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim Donohoe <tdono...@xxxxxxx> wrote
innews:46c1bda5$0$12190$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I think I will send him my
resume and try to get on the winning team.

Better start calling us child molesters. I'm sure it's part of the
job.

Actually Hoppy you've already admitted in one of your posts that you
like to touch little boys. So I think you're the only child molester
here in this group.

Prove it. Michael.

What that you work in a printing shop, Hoppy? Well that's pretty easy
to do. As for you touching little boys, just go back and review some
of your posts.

Alright...here's how it's supposed to work. He wants you to prove it.
You prove it. Saying that it is easy to prove but not proving
it...well...it isn't proving it.

  • Re: Poor Marrone.....
    ... As for you touching little boys, just go back and review some ... Saying that it is easy to prove but not proving ... bullshit, he can't. ... Spending company time slandering people on usenet is going to look great ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Poor Marrone.....
    ... resume and try to get on the winning team. ... So I think you're the only child molester ... As for you touching little boys, just go back and review some ... of your posts. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Judges slam devious husbands who declare bankruptcy to stop divorce settlements
    ... So it is okay for the girls to be 'devious' but not the boys. ... Women have spent the last ... 30 years proving that men ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: WonderGirl
    ... No, she made love to Superboy Prime, thus proving that chicks dig the ... bad boys. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)