Re: Poor Marrone.....

"marrone" mumbled:

I had nothing pulled, everything is there. I have nothing to hide,
it's not like I work in a print shop or pick up FedEx package.

.....or can form a coherent sentence.

T.B.

  • Re: xmas tree advice
    ... >> Or maybe I could do like you did Gay Ray, get drunk drinking Tequila, ... Marrone thinks this ... ... diane is an old hippie with cats and jeremy works in a print shop and labrat is a want to be musician. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: A Lot of Free Time
    ... "marrone" wrote in message ... He can't be anywhere above the bottom ladder of the mail room. ... print shop making copies for people. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: two questions
    ... "it could be worst you could work in a Print Shop." ... (Michael "Chimpy" Marrone 10/12/07) ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)