Re: Poor Marrone.....

"marrone" mumbled:

I had nothing pulled, everything is there. I have nothing to hide,
it's not like I work in a print shop or pick up FedEx package.

.....or can form a coherent sentence.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: xmas tree advice
    ... >> Or maybe I could do like you did Gay Ray, get drunk drinking Tequila, ... Marrone thinks this ... ... diane is an old hippie with cats and jeremy works in a print shop and labrat is a want to be musician. ...
  • Re: A Lot of Free Time
    ... "marrone" wrote in message ... He can't be anywhere above the bottom ladder of the mail room. ... print shop making copies for people. ...
  • Re: two questions
    ... "it could be worst you could work in a Print Shop." ... (Michael "Chimpy" Marrone 10/12/07) ...