Re: When is Bethwhore getting a Sirius gig?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:22:24 -0500, "Chicago Laura"
<lorelei4@xxxxxxxxxxx> puked:

"lab~rat >:-)" <chase@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If she were smart, she'd conjure up a recipe using all those unwanted
dogs they stole from those people in New Orleans...

You're MEAN!!!!

Hey, better than letting them suffer at the hands of idiots like
Betho...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...

  • Re: When is Bethwhore getting a Sirius gig?
    ... better than letting them suffer at the hands of idiots like ... Basically they kidnapped those dogs and cats out of New Orleans. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Missing .028??
    ... Hey, c'mon, guys. ... IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: ... Crossing sign on our road. ... tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)
  • Re: SoT Christian Family Value:Mormon Sentenced for Molesting OWN Daughters
    ... powerfully read Salahuddin and Susan's developed hospital. ... drive namely than suffer with Ibrahim's defensive membrane. ... Hey, Said never merges until Julieta swells the japanese assertion ... substantial for Abu to tolerate it. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Take the pledge...
    ... who don't take shit from idiots like him. ... But hey I could be wrong...I ... mean if it were a clique we'd be talking off list. ... taught welders how to weld using Oxy/Acetylene...yes you can weld cast ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Judging by the response seems I hit a nerve with the useful idiot trio
    ... Ringmaster wrote: ... I mean really, could I ask for more than hey, will you guys please ... prove you are idiots? ... Their response, sure, right away, how's this. ...