Re: Music Special

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:22:09 -0500, Roland Deodorant <blah@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

JMiller <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:e20n83d9ie2g95ob5n7fgmbv2rl100geog@xxxxxxx:

...I think Hum's Stern show appearance is responsible for the end of
their career. That song was hot and got a ton of airplay. And the
album itself was pretty good, certainly as good as anything else at
the time. But they go on the Stern show like they own it, demand to
use Boogie half stacks turned up to 10 in that tiny little studio they
used to use, and acted like total jerkoffs. I hear they all have
straight jobs now. Oh well...

Could not agree more.

Well, I'm certainly glad Einstein and Hawking have weighed in. All that's missing to
complete the trifecta is a post from Marrone that nobody will read.

  • Re: Music Special
    ... That song was hot and got a ton of airplay. ... album itself was pretty good, certainly as good as anything else at ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Does Paul McCartney have a new single out....?
    ... There are three singles from Paul's latest album, ... Good song. ... most airplay. ... the first single. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • KISS Knowledge.
    ... The song "Take it Off" was co-written by Paul Stanley and Kane ... Diamond" and "Love Her All I Can," it was Gene Simmons who actually ... album recording, and suffered a fractured collar bone. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Top 10 Phish Studio Albums
    ... As I mentioned previously, the circumstances of where you were in life, what you were doing, as well as when you discovered each album are all very important factors affecting how each person ranks the albums. ... Don't know if he's trying to suggest playing the song, or if he just likes that exercise...and they finally worked it into a song). ... It also coincides with a particular radio gig where I got to play Phish and Billy Breathes). ... Anything But Me is a beautiful song, Seven Below is a favorite for some personal memories of listening to it on crisp winter mornings, but it's a solid song too. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Ent. Weeklys track by track commentary on Magic
    ... Bruce Springsteen's brilliant new record, Magic (including my own, ... But fans will see in it what they want to see in it. ... tragic war" - to which the deceptively celebrative-sounding song is ... that same page is a link to MSNBC's review of the album, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)