Re: Music Special

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:22:09 -0500, Roland Deodorant <blah@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

JMiller <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:e20n83d9ie2g95ob5n7fgmbv2rl100geog@xxxxxxx:

...I think Hum's Stern show appearance is responsible for the end of
their career. That song was hot and got a ton of airplay. And the
album itself was pretty good, certainly as good as anything else at
the time. But they go on the Stern show like they own it, demand to
use Boogie half stacks turned up to 10 in that tiny little studio they
used to use, and acted like total jerkoffs. I hear they all have
straight jobs now. Oh well...

Could not agree more.

Well, I'm certainly glad Einstein and Hawking have weighed in. All that's missing to
complete the trifecta is a post from Marrone that nobody will read.
.