Re: OT: Sopranos
- From: KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:48:13 GMT
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:10:57 -0700, Andrew wrote:
"KK" <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:50:15 -0700, Andrew wrote:
1st off no one knew they were going to Holsten's for dinner.
They were voting on it in the house. How did someone find out where Tony
Crazy, way-out-there convoluted plot possibility:
they followed him.
So they spend half the show checking in on the guys driving around Long
Island looking for Phil and trying to find payphones.
Meanwhile they show nothing of someone following Tony or any family members
around 5 mins before the ending of the show?
I didn't say there was ample evidence that it went that way. You asked
how, and it's plausible.
- Prev by Date: The boys are back
- Next by Date: Mel raising prices and lying about compatibity of radios
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Sopranos
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Sopranos