Re: OT: Sopranos
- From: "Andrew" <yogig.no.spamm.spam.no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:10:57 -0700
"KK" <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:pan.2007.06.11.18.00.08.613132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:50:15 -0700, Andrew wrote:
1st off no one knew they were going to Holsten's for dinner.
They were voting on it in the house. How did someone find out where Tony
Crazy, way-out-there convoluted plot possibility:
they followed him.
So they spend half the show checking in on the guys driving around Long Island looking for Phil and trying to find payphones.
Meanwhile they show nothing of someone following Tony or any family members around 5 mins before the ending of the show?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Starz or Showtime?
- Next by Date: Re: Do they still say babbabooey?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Sopranos
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Sopranos