Re: Best replacement for Artie?

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:08:35 -0500, "Ra" <usenet3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who might be available to join the show, when Artie dies?

I'd love to see Lisa Lampagnelli, as someone mentioned...
but she might be getting too big to accept such a horrendous time schedule.

I'd probably cancel, if Gilbert Gottfried became a regular.

How about Dice?
He knows what the show did for Artie's fame.
Dice has a new reality show coming out though.
If it does well, he might not be willing to take on a fulltime radio gig.

Somebody like Nick DiPaulo might be a good fit?
Who would you prefer to see in Artie's old chair?

Jackie
.