Re: Opie & Anthony sweat that 1st date with Dave - Howard Deals With Obscurity
- From: "The Cunning Linguist :Þ- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions" <the_witchboy@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 02:06:10 GMT
"Marrone" <marrone/1222@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's funny but the Howard Haters and Clone fans think that Sirius is
the one giving the subscription away for free. The auto makers are
paying for it, though it probably at a reduce rate.
One more time, you idiot.
The Little Doggy Company counts the sub from the time the car leaves the
factory, not from the time the sub is activated. They are squeezing extra
months out of every sub while the car sits unoccupied on the lot
The Cunning Linguist :Þ- Commander, Usenet OperAtions
"I invented Morse code, Robin. Dot dash dot dash.. Me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Poor Flunky!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Opie & Anthony Returing to Late Show with David Letterman in December 2006
- Previous by thread: Re: Opie & Anthony sweat that 1st date with Dave - Howard Deals With Obscurity
- Next by thread: Re: Opie & Anthony sweat that 1st date with Dave - Howard Deals With Obscurity