Re: Hey Vicki and Diane

JMiller wrote:
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 06:26:11 GMT, JMiller <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I thought there wasn't going to be any Jackie and Billy clips because
Howard was so afraid that they'd make him look lame by comparison.
But there's been tons of Billy and tons of Jackie. As a matter of
fact, I'm listening to both of them right now hammering Conan O'Brien.

I guess that makes you two look like dumb lying hypocritical smelly
cunts.

Hey, don't worry, whores. I know you'll ignore this. I'm not
expecting you to answer. Just pointing out what stupid smelly cunts
you are is reward enough for me.
--

why is that Jim? You dont like women do you?

.