Re: who would you be rooting for?

"JMiller" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:m760b2lqcbhoicmtavj8a7o96nfva7ar9n@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:41:34 GMT, "ronald felder"
<ronfelder_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alright here's a question for you. It's also the first one so you don't
have
to scroll up and down to read all the posts.

Who would you be rooting for had Howard gone to XM? Or do you just root
for
the service that has Howard?

Obviously we'd be rooting for XM if that had happened. But XM blew
their big chance and are now paying for it.

I don't believe either company is going out of business so I can listen to
Howard and the music channels. That's all that matters to me. I personally
don't care who has more listeners Howard or O& A or who has more subs XM
or
Sirius. If I cared I'd have gone with DirecTV over Dishnetwork for DirecTV
has 3 million more subs.

See, you miss the point...the amount of subs that Sirius gets is in
direct relation to how well Stern is doing and how much longer he will
be on the air. So naturally we root for Sirius to do better than XM.
Now if Sirius' new subs added didn't have as big a correlation to how
well Stern's doing, like how XM subs have no correlation to how well
O&A are doing, then we wouldn't care.
--

If Howard went away i'd listen to only the music. If Sirius goes away i'll
use the radio as a door stop. Plain and simple.

Ron
The Big Ass Broadcast
www.bigassbroadcast.com
The favorite internet radio show of the American prison system

  • Re: who would you be rooting for?
    ... Who would you be rooting for had Howard gone to XM? ... don't care who has more listeners Howard or O& A or who has more subs XM ... you miss the point...the amount of subs that Sirius gets is in ... So naturally we root for Sirius to do better than XM. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Havent heard the show in six months, just wondering...
    ... Bringing in over 3 and 1/2 million subscribers to fledgling medium in just over a year is pretty impressive. ... When Howard first took the mike at Sirius, ... Howard announces his signing to Sirius when they had 600,000 subscribers. ... About a month a go Sirius announces that they have over 4 million subs. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Two Million Follow Stern To Satellite For An "Extreme Conversion Rate"
    ... The number of subs brought to sirius is impressive. ... as stern did. ... If Howard was as huge a factor as you say he was, there should have been a noticable ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Marrones Early Years 1998
    ... Seeing as Stern 'adverted' Sirius for a year prior to his arrival, ... people would know that Howard is not on XM. ... Total number of subs - subs before sterns arrival to SIR ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Marrones Early Years 1998
    ... Seeing as Stern 'adverted' Sirius for a year prior to his arrival, ... that Howard is not on XM. ... Total number of subs - subs before sterns arrival to SIR ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)