Re: Enjoyed the Cheap Trick Performance Today!
- From: Andrew <yogig.nspamm.no.spam.@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:56:48 -0700
lab~rat >:-) wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:45:07 -0700, Andrew
Hearing Bun E. Carlos talk about having to possibly gear up to play drums for Kiss when Peter Criss was too wasted was pretty interesting.
Did he actually play for Kiss?
If I recall the interview correctly, he was all suited up and ready to go on, but they got Criss sober enough to play. This was at a Detroit show.
- Prev by Date: Re: Star Jones was FIRED!
- Next by Date: Re: Sirius' Karmazin would like to buy XM Satellite
- Previous by thread: Re: Enjoyed the Cheap Trick Performance Today!
- Next by thread: goblin pissed at complaints