Re: How many listeners do you really think the Stern show has?

On Wed, 31 May 2006 17:05:22 +0000, Boooomy wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:33:24 GMT, KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 01:17:52 +0000, Boooomy wrote:

So why get Sirius if
not for Stern or NFL? Nobody seems to be able to answer that.

If your car comes with it.

That accounts for about 700,000.

Well, seems to me that wiping out a quarter of your "3 million" in one
swoop is pretty significant.

  • Re: How many listeners do you really think the Stern show has?
    ... not for Stern or NFL? ... Nobody seems to be able to answer that. ... If your car comes with it. ... That accounts for about 700,000. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: How many listeners do you really think the Stern show has?
    ... not for Stern or NFL? ... Nobody seems to be able to answer that. ... If your car comes with it. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: No comments from the GUN_Lovers
    ... Nobody is forcing you to be ID'd. ... see you pop into a car dealer and pick any car even a beater that is ... I sold a car for cash about 6 months ago and signed the title and gave it to the new owner. ... Guy calls next day and says "you aren't going to believe this but you have to appear in person with your drivers license to *sell* a car, and the buyer also has to appear in person *at the same time*". ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: No comments from the GUN_Lovers
    ... Nobody is forcing you to be ID'd. ... see you pop into a car dealer and pick any car even a beater that is ... paid cash for them to do the title transfer and buy the plates. ... And I've have a SSN and a driver's license since I was a pup. ...
    (alt.home.repair)