Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
- From: Michael <jandm16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:56:00 -0700
On 25 May 2006 09:50:49 -0700, "linkedit" <linkedit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ben "'I knew I could sue you later" rand wrote:
Oh no, he didn't let Jackie go over money, it was all CBS, all CBS,
Vicaom, Tom, Tom did it.
those people didn't work for stern, they worked for the radio station.
and it's been said by everyone on the old show that they all would make
their own deals with viacom. should stern have given some of his viacom
pay back so jackie could get more money?
For the last five years of Jackie being there, Howard said he DID go
into his own pocket to pay Jackie extra.
I remember Stern saying that. True or not I have no idea.
- Prev by Date: Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
- Next by Date: Where was Howard today?
- Previous by thread: Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
- Next by thread: Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!