Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
- From: "Ben \"Last of a Dying Breed\" Rand" <Jackmanham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:35:44 -0400
On Thu, 25 May 2006 16:56:54 GMT, KK <_KK_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2006 09:50:49 -0700, linkedit wrote:
should stern have given some of his viacom
pay back so jackie could get more money? do give give back some of your
paycheck so the low paid guy in the mailroom can bring home a little
more every week?
Bad analogy. A more appropriate one is:
If you were hired as a consultant/contractor to provide a service (deliver
mail, technical support, whatever) for some fixed amount, would you hire
and pay the staff necessary to do the job right, or would you be a
short-sighted, greedy, shithead and not hire anyone and try to do it
yourself or with free help from friends?
It is truly amazing, isn't it.
A half a billion dollar enterprise and he hires some wierdo street
- Prev by Date: Re: Someone said in an earlier post the economy wasn't growing?
- Next by Date: Re: I missed this tidbit yesterday....
- Previous by thread: Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
- Next by thread: Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!