Riley SHOULD get paid!

Doesn't Howard have a budget for radio programming? Why should Riley do
his show for free? How can Howard be outraged by him wanting to be
paid? That's pretty hypocritical...

  • Re: Riley SHOULD get paid!
    ... Michael wrote: ... How can Howard be outraged by him wanting to be ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: CBS/Stern statement on settlement
    ... A more likely position would be that Sirius paid 2 million for the tapes and Howard will pay royalties to CBS every time he plays the tapes. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Wednesdays show
    ... it's a good thing the technology is finally here so Howard ... stupid Sirius radio yanked out of my Volkswagen Beetle? ... Hey retard, you paid to have it in there. ... Sirius paid to put it in there. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Stern should do a SUPERMAN pin...
    ... > Stern may like to consider a "Howard Stern" Stern machine. ... How he is paid that much with his market swirling the drain boggles my ... Stern sucks (my opinion). ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Why cant Sirrius (and XM ) figure this out?
    ... couldn't do it, Howard did it. ... He's paid for. ... All I am saying is Forbes was cited as a source that Howard was already ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)