Re: O&A embarrassment; Invitation to fans ends with only 30 showing up

"H2O" <H2O@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e4cck6$9de$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last Friday they did a portion of their show from the RCS Experience in
Midtown Manhattan. Only 30 people showed to meet them the whole time
there. LOL!

Heh, 30 lonely guys with asperger syndrome.

  • Re: What NOT To Do!
    ... Heh!> ... LOL! ... around horses! ... That really is taking the fun outta things! ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Crawdad the old hack
    ... Heh, I doubt they'd be jealous of me. ... with them when they got nasty with me. ... I loathe web-based interfaces to usenet. ... Lol. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ride / Dealer / Neighbor report
    ... It'd be funnier'n hell if John ... could get a similar result, heh, heh. ... I'm Leatherman, ... Snarlman lol. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Drought
    ... So you got permission for a bigger cell then! ... LOL ... Heh. ... Took a tour of the submarine USS Growler last week in NY, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Somebody was right - even a 4 year old girl can play BBB!
    ... how'd you teach her not to hit the flippers all the time? ... playability. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)