Re: what was in the film festival gift bag

On Wed, 3 May 2006 10:44:51 -0400, "Vicki" <vickiwilmont@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Shit show and therefore shit worthless "gifts" from goblin sponsors. And
the only kind of sponsors that he has are snake oil sponsors hoping to feast
on the mental midgets who pay to listen to Goblin Pay Radio.

I also liked the note from the ebay ad about how this shit was just thrown
in to the Goblin Shit Sack. Lucky there was nothing to damage, since it was
all shit to begin with.

So attractive...

http://tinyurl.com/pn6f5

Wow, a Train cd...

T-Pain "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)" CD single.
Train - For Me, It's You CD Album.