Re: Adam Corrolla

On 28 Jan 2006 10:55:35 -0800, "thursday@9" <highclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Artie and Howard were talking about going to the Allman Brothers
>concert. Then Robin said she wanted to tag along with them. Howard and
>Artie tried to dissuade her from going by saying that it was probably a
>bad idea for her because she generally wants to leave a place once
>she's been there for half an hour. Howard said that he is somehow able
>to describe upcoming events as being better than they really are. He
>said it was a "problem" he has, sort of like a curse. Robin
>agreed....what a surprise.

Wow, what total asslicking. Robin agreed he had some problem.

Douche. But at least you're listening intently. You're Howard's kind
of fan.

  • Re: Who was the rudest, Robin, Artie or Howard
    ... Robin barely attempted to conceal her lie. ... It was especially rude to wait until the last minute. ... Artie says he was late but Artie constantly lies, ... Howard was tired and when things got pushed back, due to Artie, ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: How fucking boring can gobs show get?
    ... Yeah I'm not a real big fan but she didn't deserve to be called names. ... one in America who went from drugs to food. ... Howard and Robin too. ... Howard is one hell of a good interviewer. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Listening to O&As show
    ... Robin on the show because she was good at reading the news and knew ... Do you really think howard would be honest about why he got robin? ... Clones are trying to ride Howards Coat tails, but aren't as successful ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Robin IS wrong
    ... During the Mike Walker game today, Robin twice suggested that Keith ... Robin referred to Barbara Mikulski as a "State Senator" during her news ... Howard and the gang talked about American Idol and Simon going to ... Artie then requested if he thought ...