Re: Oh shit

Darek <asd@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:Xns9710819887175asdasdcom@
38.119.100.144:

> These guys are offering a paid service for a downloadable podcast (hate
> this gay term) of current stern show. How long before the dogs are let
> loose on their buttoxes.

Much as I hate to reply to myself, it looks like they are charging for
downloads of shows they get from the binaries group. Just look at this
quote from their site.

"By signing up for this new Stern podcast, you'll receive the newest
daily Howard Stern Show in a high quality 56K bitrate mp3 file when
available (otherwise 24K), commercial free"

Sounds like they don't have control over the source, implying they
download it from somewhere and can't demand a specific bit rate. I give
them a week.

http://www.usenet.com

  • Re: a personal message to the goblin
    ... actively seeks out a fan site and posts negative things. ... But you have to understand that folks who have listened to Stern ... Hate Stern all you want ... ... With a crown made of carrots. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: YOU ARE UNDER THE GOBLINS SPELL!!!
    ... Its easy now for people who hate Howard Stern but still ... Why not listen to how suck ass the Stern show is. ... Blah. ... >come home from a hard day at work, log on to the computer, download the show ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Heres todays Goblin "test show"
    ... Vickie and all the rest of the extreme Stern haters have got nothing. ... They are incapable of doing the rational thing and moving on and to stop listening to a show they hate. ... I am posting more now than I ever have not because I am a huge Stern supporter but because I just found out about a group of middle aged men who pretend to be witches, play role playing games on the internet and idolize harry potter and I have never heard of anything more absurd in my life. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: want a space that you can do freely?
    ... Imus or Stern, but to more localized forums ... "Let's wipe out hate in Y2K" ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Chaunce hayden threatens sternfannetwork
    ... >i just updated that blog and included a threat made to me if you want ... Stern, whether you love him or hate him, couldn't care less about either ... Mickey Mantle and the gangster tells him, do you think Mickey Mantle give a ... Stern already has more money than he could ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)