Re: Heidi Cortez

lab~rat wrote:
> On 14 Nov 2005 20:19:16 -0800, "Doc" <howardshrine@xxxxxxx> puked:
>
> >you're crazy...I had one rubbed out before the first break.
> >
> >lots of uptight people in this newsgroup i am discovering lately.
>
> Dude, this 'walking the Stern corporate line' is getting tired...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

hey, just thought I'd change things up alittle in this dead place. bite
me.

  • Re: Heidi Cortez
    ... >>>you're crazy...I had one rubbed out before the first break. ... >>>lots of uptight people in this newsgroup i am discovering lately. ... >> Do you want polite or do you want sincere? ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Heidi Cortez
    ... you're crazy...I had one rubbed out before the first break. ... lots of uptight people in this newsgroup i am discovering lately. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: David Friedman: debate style
    ... If you don't, then yeah, we're not the right place for you. ... This is an odd (uptight) newsgroup culture. ... I don't call my friends by their surname anywhere. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)