Re: So long Stern!

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:43:17 -0800, "P.K." <george@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I agree with you, don't waste your money. Let's wait for the Carolla show
>and I think we will be pleasantly surprised.

I don't DLR is going to last long in our area so I hope Carolla
replaces him soon.

>Stern only promises more of the same carp only now with a price.

Crap or carp, they both stink and that's all he's offering.

"Too bad lies don't leave semen stains." - Jon Stewart

  • Re: So long Stern!
    ... carp turns into crap after three days and Stern's shit stinks ... > I don't DLR is going to last long in our area so I hope Carolla ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: HOWARD IN VEGAS: NOV. 7 LAST DAY
    ... >Stern show with his cleverness when he appeared. ... I'm so sorry we're getting DLR instead of Carolla. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)