Re: I guess you guys and gals were right...
- From: "Doc" <howardshrine@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Nov 2005 07:33:14 -0800
The reason I don't argue with you folks when you compare today's show
to the show long ago is because I didn't get the show in my market
until 1995. So according to Howard today I have been listening to a
subpar, watered down version of the show just like you all have been
saying. And I love this version. I am really looking forward to the
move and believe him when he says that his energy is back and he is
going to blow everyone's mind with the content he has planned for us
starting in Jan. After all these years he has admitted that you were
right all along. I think you all should give me a chance and see what
he does without all the restrictions and commercials. Many here are
predicting the downward spiral will continue but I think he is going to
rise above and top the present show that I love AND possible the show
of the past that YOU all loved. Stay tuned and find out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Michael Moore owns Halliburton!
- Next by Date: Re: News stories about Obnoxious Elliott Offen?
- Previous by thread: Re: I guess you guys and gals were right...
- Next by thread: Re: I guess you guys and gals were right...