Re: SOMEONE EMAIL TOM ...
- From: coasterqueen <coasterqueen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:43:30 -0500
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 07:23:36 GMT, Stumped_Jokeman
>In article <UsmdnQgmudvP3PXeRVn-jA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> Won't someone that has a way with words contact Tom and suggest that he
>> boots Hman out now and let the haters do the show for a while ?
>I'd like to see Tom run a tape loop of music (preferrably something
>awful) ready to switch in for a minimum of 5 minutes anytime Howwid
>starts his commercial ranting for Sears radio. "Robin, once we move to
>ehEheh..." then Tom hits a button and five minutes of Frankie Yankovich
>and Polka Varieties!
That's a great idea. It would be more fun for me if they played David
Lee Roth hits.
>That would drive the King of All Self Promotion to
>Instead of the Dump Button he could call it the Cleveland Steamer
Heh heh heh
"Too bad lies aren't semen stains." - Jon Stewart
- Prev by Date: What you missed re:HPE espisode
- Next by Date: Re: New Sirius subcriber having problems acquiring signal
- Previous by thread: Re: SOMEONE EMAIL TOM ...
- Next by thread: Why are all democrats millionaires?