Re: HOWARD IN VEGAS: NOV. 7 LAST DAY

On 26 Oct 2005 08:58:41 -0700, "Reaper G" <reaperg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm hopeful for Carolla. He's very sharp-witted and brightened the
>Stern show with his cleverness when he appeared.

I'm so sorry we're getting DLR instead of Carolla.

Music is the Prozac of my life - Ottmar Liebert

  • Adam Carolla: Succeeding Stern Like A Salmon Taking To Open Water
    ... Adam Carolla: Succeeding Stern Like 'A Salmon Taking To Open Water' ... co-host of the Westwood One-syndicated Loveline essentially confirmed rumors ... Stern in such markets as Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco once Stern ... I've done so much morning radio that I won't be overwhelmed by it, ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Best Artie Replacement
    ... "Marrone" wrote ... ratings have started to go up so it probably not going to happen. ... You think Carolla would turn down the Stern show, ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Hmus can no longer talk about a la carte cable
    ... Stern had men on the radio and TV before Carolla and Kimmel. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: So long Stern!
    ... >I agree with you, don't waste your money. ... I don't DLR is going to last long in our area so I hope Carolla ... Crap or carp, they both stink and that's all he's offering. ...