Re: Evacuation complete, Superdome lies in squalor

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 02:44:49 GMT, "Albany Abbey"
<Albany_abbey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Sgt. 1st Class Ron Dixon recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan
>with the Oklahoma National Guard's 1345th Transportation Company. He said
>the biggest difference he sees is that the people in Afghanistan wanted to
>help themselves, while many of the evacuees just want others to help them. "

Toeing the right wing line, aren't we Sgt.?

  • Re: Evacuation complete, Superdome lies in squalor
    ... > "Sgt. 1st Class Ron Dixon recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan ... > with the Oklahoma National Guard's 1345th Transportation Company. ... > the biggest difference he sees is that the people in Afghanistan wanted to ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Evacuation complete, Superdome lies in squalor
    ... >>"Sgt. 1st Class Ron Dixon recently returned from a deployment to ... >>with the Oklahoma National Guard's 1345th Transportation Company. ... >>the biggest difference he sees is that the people in Afghanistan wanted to ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Evacuation complete, Superdome lies in squalor
    ... > "Sgt. 1st Class Ron Dixon recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan ... > with the Oklahoma National Guard's 1345th Transportation Company. ... > the biggest difference he sees is that the people in Afghanistan wanted to ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Evacuation complete, Superdome lies in squalor
    ... >>the biggest difference he sees is that the people in Afghanistan wanted to ... > shit Sergeant thinks its THEIR fault for not "helping themselves" ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)