Re: No Epilogue

"Toon" <toon@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i78c17lsveof8o79t8oii5egc91dtpvo0a@xxxxxxxxxx
What's this about the epilogue being cut? After all that work
reshooting their dropping it?

Dissapointing, but given some of the decisions that WB have made regarding
the series not a complete surprise.

Still, I'll wait and see how they decide to work it before I make up my
mind.
--
Deevo
Geraldton Western Australia

  • Re: No Epilogue
    ... reshooting their dropping it? ... Dissapointing, but given some of the decisions that WB have made regarding ... the series not a complete surprise. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: No Epilogue
    ... reshooting their dropping it? ... the series not a complete surprise. ... mind. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: No Pseudo-Pilots
    ... That would surprise me. ... Given the strong emotion apparent in your post, ... daresay that simply dropping it would be exceedingly difficult. ...
    (rec.aviation.student)
  • poofters Live 20 Years Less than Normal Men
    ... No great surprise there. ... they were dropping like flies in their 30s and 40s before HIV medications became available. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: New 36" tire and Two 36" Rims Announced By UDC
    ... Wow that really is dissapointing, I was looking forward to dropping 300g ... and maybe more one I figure out which parts I want to carve off. ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)