Snape's worst crime

I'm re-reading the half blood prince.

There's the old is Snape evil debate... bully to the kids, etc.

I think his worst crime was in his teaching. I always thought he was a poor teacher, but he wrote all the notes in Harry's copy of the textbook and never bothered to share this knowledge with his students. And this was stuff he learned when he was on a teenager; I assume he knew more later.

  • Re: Snapes worst crime
    ... There's the old is Snape evil debate... ... bully to the kids, etc. ... I think his worst crime was in his teaching. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Where is everyone?
    ... kids, and sit on the beach watching them. ... wants to teach his dad to sail. ... So, with a dedicated student and mentor, an excess of gear, good ... I find that hard to understand, given my experiences teaching ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: bangle law
    ... >> All 'education' is indoctrination, ... If you think 'scientific fact' is somehow above 'the rest' then I think you ... One thing I wouldn't do, hopefully, if I could possibly help it, would be to let my kids grow up believing that I have all the answers. ... Teaching theory as 'absolute fact' is dangerous, whether it's Islamism, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Sarah Palin- creationist VP candidate?
    ... debate is so important and it's so valuable in our schools. ... subject -- creationism and evolution. ... But don't be afraid of information and let kids debate both ... That would be fine as long as Palin and her ilk leave the sexual state ...
    (talk.origins)