Re: Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:05:22 -0500, Draco Malfoy wrote:

So I finally go around to downloading a copy of "Harry, A History"
which you can pick up a copy for yourself on <cough piratebay>

This book was so disappointing that what I'm going to say is going to
be cruel.

What a pathetic little snook you are. :( You reviewed a stolen copy of
my book and have the gall to besmirch my name and reputation? My
lawyers will be contacting you immediately !!!!!
--
To pay homage to Melissa, use any of the following:
www.myspace.com/melissaanelli Mahey-hey Twitter: @melissaanelli