Re: Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:05:22 -0500, Draco Malfoy wrote:

So I finally go around to downloading a copy of "Harry, A History"
which you can pick up a copy for yourself on <cough piratebay>

This book was so disappointing that what I'm going to say is going to
be cruel.

What a pathetic little snook you are. :( You reviewed a stolen copy of
my book and have the gall to besmirch my name and reputation? My
lawyers will be contacting you immediately !!!!!
--
To pay homage to Melissa, use any of the following:
www.myspace.com/melissaanelli Mahey-hey Twitter: @melissaanelli

  • Re: Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli
    ... which you can pick up a copy for yourself on <cough piratebay> ... This book was so disappointing that what I'm going to say is going to ... and pulls out an undigested berry. ... To pay homage to Melissa, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli
    ... which you can pick up a copy for yourself on <cough piratebay> ... This book was so disappointing that what I'm going to say is going to ... Whoa, whoa, whoa, you crazy bitch. ... To pay homage to Melissa, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2013-07-02 (Tuesday)
    ... map, and ultimately disappointing, though there were definitely a few ... in this episode. ... Melissa, and then dragging Aria along as Melissa goes to visit the ... Meanwhile, Hanna is Fuh-REAKING out, 'cos she's convinced that Mom ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2013-07-02 (Tuesday)
    ... map, and ultimately disappointing, though there were definitely a few ... blah blah blah. ... mystery character, because, who else? ... Melissa, and then dragging Aria along as Melissa goes to visit the ...
    (rec.arts.tv)